The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Mobility Advisor with German OR French & English
We are hiring for this challenging but vey exciting & rewarding project, you will be part of an international team in our Prague, Hub
Do you like challenges? Do you like to think big and expand your knowledge with a rewarding career opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and helping people relocating?
Then have a look below, as we are currently recruiting for a Mobility Advisor with experience in Customer Service/Mobility/Relocation.
A Mobility Advisor is a key role in this organisation providing excellent customer experience and expert knowledge to ensure Crown offers a world class service to all its clients and their employees. You will take ownership of this role, will advance your career with Crown leaders in Relocations/Mobility industry and will be passionate about teamwork and creating a pleasant corporate culture!
- Liaise with assignees and clients to implement and manage a range of global mobility services including home search, destination services and intercultural training within agreed budgets
- Coordinate household goods moves for assignees and their families
- Take ownership of complex end-to-end moves and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Act as the primary contact to assignees and relevant Crown clients regarding their moves
- Ensure consistent communication between all relevant parties associated with the move or services provided
- Act as a specialist in Crown’s services and advise clients and assignees where appropriate
- Complete financial tasks and documentation processes to assure accurate and timely invoicing, including drafting of job costs and invoicing
- Keep all Crown databases and systems updated with relevant information
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- More than 2 years’ experience in a global mobility services or HHG’s moving position OR strong Customer Service skills + strong coordination and organisation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display tact and discretion at all times
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a potentially rapidly changing environment
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
What can We Offer
- Work in international environment supporting internal clients from all over Europe, work with colleagues from multiple countries on daily basis
- Work on international projects, work in a friendly, dynamic team with opportunities for growth
- Well established international company with over 50 year history
- Summary of benefits offered (meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, Birthday leave, 2 days volunteering leave, Multisport Card, E-learning courses, language courses Czech/English/German/French)
If you feel yourself a good fit for the role, please send your CV only in ENGLISH and we will be in touch to chat about the role further.
***A successful applicant must be authorized to work in Czech Republic (EU passport or valid work visa)***
*Kindly note that due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot follow-up with every applicant individually. Please be assured that if your background matches what we are seeking, and you are selected for an interview, we will contact you.”
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Information about position
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 663/136c, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Human resources, Customer service, HR Consultant, HR Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer