With a presence in 17 markets and over 25 million monthly sessions, GLAMI is changing online shopping experience across Europe and beyond. We are a fashion discovery search engine and a performance marketing platform connecting millions of users with more than 25,000 brands and thousands of e-retailers. We have been recently recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology startups in CEE by Deloitte Fast Forward 2019 and 2020
We are looking for an e-commerce lead who will be in charge of our catalog team, which is responsible for building the best fashion site for our users across all GLAMI countries.
Your goal in this role will be simple - to own, develop and promote the best content and product strategy to make sure we deliver on this promise to our users.
What will you do?
You will own our catalog team and strategy
- Lead and develop a team of 3 Junior Managers supporting Content Specialists responsible for each GLAMI GEO
- Suggest features and improvements based on user research and feedback
- Own our organic traffic forecast
- Own and improve our categorization systems with our engineering teams
- Ensure proper localization and preparation of new catalogs for potential expansions
- Perform analysis of catalog performance, suggest and deliver further improvements
- You will be the owner and go-to person for our catalog internally and externally
- Pose as an internal ambassador for all things regarding our catalog, pro-actively managing resources in order to secure project delivery according to roadmap.
- Constantly verifying quality of user experience on our platforms
What will you need?
- At least 2 years experience in a leading role in project/product management from e-commerce world
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders (content and marketing managers, external partners, developers, designers and product managers).
- Excellent communication skills and empathy.
- Good understanding of technology and eCommerce, business processes, business metrics and functional dependencies.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to investigate a problem and find the ideal solution in a timely, efficient manner.
- Proactive attitude.
What will you get in return?
- Excellent opportunity to carve your own place in an established e-commerce scale-up with global ambitions.
- High degree of freedom in execution. We've learned a thing or two over the last couple of years and you might be challenged on your assumptions, but you will also get the opportunity to bring in your own approach.
- Open, informal atmosphere in an international and dynamic team. We are a diverse group of people of 15 different nationalities. Our default language is English.
- Competitive remuneration and stylish, VERY dog-friendly Prague - Karlin office.
- Multi-sport card, meal vouchers, free refreshments in the office throughout the day, English / Czech/ Yoga classes, and up to 25 days of holidays.
- We are a home-office friendly company. We will require your presence in the office on certain days and meetings, but you will also be able to work from home when needed.
- Social events: from after-work foosball and FIFA tournaments to co-working trips at the ocean, movie nights to marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
- Relocation assistance: We will ensure you get here smoothly, help you with the necessary arrangements, and settling in the city!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply now and we will get back to you shortly if your profile meets our requirements
Information about position
- Křižíkova 148/34, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Marketing, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer