Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Sales Operations Specialist - Partially Remote
Provides end-to-end customer support in the following areas:
- contract and order management,
- logistics and solution delivery,
- billing and invoicing.
Coordinates between relevant internal and external parties and ensures timely and accurate execution of sales (lead-to-order) and, especially, delivery (order-to-cash) processes. Executes global standards and practices at the local level.
- Contributes to and assists with efforts to proactively support Sales and related business management processes.
- With guidance, provides administrative and transactional services in areas such as:
- Sales proposal and contract development,
- Sales order, customer and supplier documentation,
- Administration, production and submission of bid / tender responses,
- Data gathering and development of pricing information, sales forecasts, and revenue and margin information,
- Solution delivery management,
- Billing and invoicing,
- Sales funnel tool administration, including monitoring data to ensure compliance with company standards and practices.
- Maintains and updates customer sales records, including sales pipeline and contract details.
- Maintains and updates the submitted bid library,
- Serves as first point of contact for ad hoc customer sales telephone and email enquiries.
- Receives, responds to and appropriately routes sales / customer correspondence and requests for information.
- Maintains records and filing systems, retrieving information as required.
- Supports special projects as assigned.
What skills and knowledge should you posses
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative mindset that enables consistent development and teaming
- Excellent organizational, networking, problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Understanding the sales lifecycle and critical activities that fall under Sales Support
Which competences are an advantage
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales Support environment
- Experience in SAP
- Fluent in Czech and English
What can we offer
- A fixed salary with an annual bonus – We like to reward those who work to the fullest
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Possibility to travel – You have the possibility to visit clients all over the world (on hold during pandemic)
- Flexible working hours – We don’t use any attendance system. We trust each other and we do things our way
- Working from home – While we love working from the office, there are days when staying at home is better
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- And other small things that make our lives more pleasant: English lessons – Because we work globally - on international teams (on hold during pandemic)
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Relaxation zones – When your head is tired
- Meal vouchers – We are located in the center, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare
- Pension insurance contribution – We plan for the future
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fuelled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
Information about position
- Diebold Nixdorf s.r.o.
- Czech Republic
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Holidays 5 weeks, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Sales, Sales Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer