Digital Employee Experience Specialist (DEX) - Dutch
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
Our Digital Employee Experience (DEX) Team aims to raise the bar of employee's experience with the tools and technology they use for everyday work, balancing pro-active automated processes with human-led interaction.
Join us as a DEX Specialist to be an active first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, chat, or via Self Service requests. You will perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, available knowledge management sources, relevant questions, and if required also deep-dive analysis. We will provide full training, and reward you with fantastic career opportunities.
- The role:
- Cultivate a high degree of customer service for all support queries, adhering to service management principles whilst approaching tasks with an agile mindset.
- First point of contact for all customers in need of technical assistance, taking ownership of customers problems and translating technical information correctly back to them.
- Recording of information, events, problems, etc. in the respective resolution logs. Identify and apply the best solution based on issue and details.
- Perform remote troubleshooting or walk the customer through the problem solving process, before case re-direction to other teams.
- Identify, suggest and implement service/process improvements, with a particular focus on improving customer satisfaction and/or automation of repetitive tasks.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in a customer support role
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High level of service mindset, self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer support.
- Advanced organization and collaboration skills as well as effective communication (both written and verbal).
- Knowledge of Dutch and English language is essential.
- Individual Bonus, paid twice a year
- Accident, Health and Luggage Insurance
- Work-life coaching program
- 25 days of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Edenred Benefity café card
- Compensation of income during long term illness
- Company events
- Office refreshment
- Beer vouchers
- Dutch language bonus 5000CZK/month
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentorship you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- okres Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.