Xitee? What are we doing? Who are we?
We are a software service provider for customers in German-speaking countries. As a result, we hold a strong competitive edge in the market and are involved in tenders for latest projects in the German market. We work on a number of projects in parallel in three areas, namely Finance & Energy, Health and Digital Business. Thanks to this, we are able to select a project that really suits each team-member. Due to the variety of projects and services, we offer a great opportunity for career growth and gaining responsibility. You can learn and soon grow on our projects. Our values are based on a balance of freedom & responsibility - we have flexible working hours and unlimited home office. It's up to you whether you want to work from home, commute to our highly equipped offices in the centre of Prague, or choose your own convenient combination.
We are not a corporation, we have a very personal approach, and offer lots of benefits, company events, techbeering, language courses, and most importantly a pleasant working environment. We are supportive, trustful, motivating.
IT Project Manager in Software Development
Do you enjoy managing your own team? Are you interested to work on SW Development international projects in Financial sector?
xitee is looking for a Project Manager who will manage and lead our development projects for international customers.
xitee? What are we doing? Who are we?
Our customers are primarily from three main sectors.
At Finance&Energy, we are active in development for the leading European financial exchanges. The finance sector is an area we started in and have been in for over 15 years, so we have rich experience and can afford to go into bigger and more complex projects. For example, we are currently developing a brand new greenfield trading system that has an advanced technology architecture and processes tens of thousands of events per second.
In Health, we are working with leading German health insurance companies. We are currently developing a system for managing the insured's account in a microservice architecture for one of the leading German health insurance companies. For example, we are also developing a system for the organization of assistance services for handicapped insureds throughout Germany. Another hot trend in this area is digital aids paid for by health insurance, for example, the Apple watch app we are developing, based on the use of health data from the watch, which allows cardiologists to monitor the ECG of their patients.
The third and our newest sector is Digital Business. We are keeping up, and have opened up further opportunities in this growing area, in the development of cloud-based solutions. A current example is building a platform for financing development projects, running on Microsoft cloud services (Azure).
We put a strong focus on quality
Our goal is to develop high quality software for our customers, so we constantly monitor modern trends, improve our QA processes, pay attention to best practices and strive to design software to be maintainable in the long term.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Estimate, plan and manage small software development projects
- Set-up new projects, plan resources and monitor progress
- Communicate with clients (coordination, reporting)
- Analyze customer requirements, clarify scope, define acceptance criteria
- Lead the team, resolve conflicts, assure quality of work
- Manage project documentation and tracking
What do we expect from you?
- For this role is good to have an experience from insurance sector
- Very good knowledge of software development processes
- English and German language is the must (lvl C1- proficient)
- At least 3 years of experience with leading role in software development project
- Very good knowledge of agile methods of SW Development
- Pro-active, customer oriented and problem-solving mindset
- Being a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn about customer’s industry
What do we offer?
- Hybrid work from home and from office
- Interesting and challenging work in a small international IT-company in city centre (Prague 1 / Namesti republiky)
- Bonus system (possibility for twice a year)
- Trainings for a further development of your skills
- Possibility to work with various technologies and functionality
- Working on international projects (mainly German based)
- Company benefits (rich ones!)
- Offices in Prague 1, easily accessible with public transport
- And very friendly team and atmosphere!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- xITee k.s.
- Rybná 682/14, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Account Manager, Project Manager, IT Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer