We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You can find out more about us:
We are mostly JVM company on backend looking for an engineer with a strong knowledge of operating systems, networks, SQL databases, Shell scripting who applies common sense, avoids unnecessary complexity and keeps things simple and manageable.
- Develop and supply infrastructure for projects
- Assist with CI / CD programmer and consultant
What do we use in DevOps team:
- Terraform, AWS, Docker, Linux, Kubernetes, Helm3, MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, Redis, Gitlab, and anything that makes sense and makes our life better
What should you have to succeed:
- 3 years of SW development experience or experience with the automation software operation
- Experience with technologies like IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK, Plum…), CI/CD (e.g Gitlab, CodeBuild, GitHub,…), SQL database (e.g. Mysql, Mariadb, Oracle, Postgres, DB2,…),
- Kubernetes knowledge would be just a plus
- Team player
- Fluent English knowledge
- Valid work permit for working in the Czech Republic
You will be working on things like:
- Cooperating with application developers helping them with their CI/CD pipelines on Gitlab and with changes to their apps necessary for a seamless run of their containers on top of Kubernetes
- Using terraform on daily basis to provision and manage our infrastructure
- Writing and applying Kubernetes manifests often bundled in helm3 charts
- Supporting developers, technical operations guys and everyone else who would need some infrastructure
- Solving issues anywhere between app development and operations
- Automating everything that makes sense
- Using git and terraform in GitOps fashion
- And having fun!
What will you love about us:
- Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
- Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
- And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
- Bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We value collaboration, teamwork, and inspiration.
- Once a year, Pricefx-ers from around the globe gather in another Country to celebrate. We work (and play) hard throughout the year. So, our All Hands is the perfect time to meet face to face with disjointed voices you've had many meetings with over the phone, plan for the year ahead, but most importantly get to know each other better in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
- We now offer an additional day off during your birthday month and on your anniversary month at years 3, 5, 8, 10. In your anniversary years, we also provide a special token of our Pricefx appreciation.
- Hradec Kralove
Other Job specifics:
- Full-time employment
- Permanent contract
- The candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic
- Please be patient during Christmas time and the upcoming holiday our response can be delayed.
Pricefx is a global company, with customers and offices in America, Europe and the Asia Pacific. The Software development team is located in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Basic)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, Java developer, Python developer, Database administrator, DevOps engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer