Technical Consultant for Compliance and Non-Financial Risk Management
Are you looking for a dynamically growing and value-creating environment? Are you familiar with software implementation projects or finance or project management or system integrations? Are you an experienced consultant in the field of compliance and non-financial risk management? Do you prefer face to face contact with your clients? Would you like to be a part of successful, growing, and amazing consulting team?
Our team in Prague focuses on the European market where we support our clients by helping them to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate business and technology solutions into their daily operations.
Ideal Candidate in general:
- Ambition to design and implement a future oriented, effective, and efficient Data and Technology Driven Compliance and Non-Financial Risk Management;
- Beginner or advanced level of experience in the field of Compliance and Non-Financial Risk Management (Governance, Organization, Processes, Applications and Operations);
- Bachelor or master’s degree ideally in Economics/IT/Finance;
- Good analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills and willingness to learn;
- Good time management, planning, and organizational skills;
- Strong adaptability and communication skills;
- Willing to travel in-country and abroad (in average up to 30% of working time);
- Looking for a long-term career growth;
- Fluent English (min. C1 level), German min. B2 level;
- To be eligible for BearingPoint hiring process – having CZ or other EU citizenship and already living in the Czech Republic.
What is expected from you?
- Knowledge of the technical part of compliance related processes as Know-Your-Customer/ Vendor/ Employee and monitoring/screening of products, transactions (payments, securities, etc.);
- Understanding of IT architecture, application and data management with focus of compliance and non-financial risk management;
- Knowledge of compliance related applications as Transaction Monitoring/Screening, Governance-Risk-Compliance (GRC) platforms, AI technology and Robotics;
- Experience in software development (only for very specific engagements), evaluation and implementation incl. testing (e.g. with test management - HP ALM, test automation, test documentation tools) à specific role to be agreed (e.g. Java Developer);
- Understanding of data exchange technologies and interfaces;
- Expertise in current technologies as Java, Oracle, IBM Websphere etc.;
- Curiosity and first experiences for new technologies as Cloud technology, Event-streaming, Machine Learning and AI;
- Customer oriented attitude and strong analytical skills;
- Identification of processual and/or IT-architectural vulnerabilities and creation of corresponding solution possibilities.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design technical specifications and data mappings;
- Develop a state-of-the-art IT architecture within the Compliance Department;
- Support software implementation and customizing;
- Plan and conduct technical test activities;
- Support change and release management;
- Plan and support migrations, Roll-Out and Go Live support;
- Manage your project responsibilities in quality, budget and time using waterfall and agile methods;
- Handle defect management;
- Perform autonomous performance of concept and/or architecture checks;
- Design, develop and implement efficient IT-based processes related to corresponding business requirements;
- Manage technical and business queries with a view to sufficient realization of solutions.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical (EUC Premium White Card Package);
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer