Regulatory Reporting Consultant with English and German
Are you looking for a dynamically growing and value-creating environment? Are you familiar with finance software implementation projects or project management? Do you have experience in the field of regulatory reporting? Would you like to be a part of successful, growing, and amazing consulting team?
BearingPoint is one of the leading consultancies for Regulatory Reporting in the financial industry and strategic partner of BearingPoint RegTech, market leader in the German-speaking region for Regulatory Reporting Software ("Abacus"). BearingPoint is actively investing in the expansion of its Regulatory Reporting consulting services in order to reach the next phase of sustainable growth and to position itself even more internationally in this area.
Our team in Prague focuses on the European market where we support our clients by helping them to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate business and technology solutions into their daily operations.
About the role
Become a part of our innovative Regulatory Reporting team and help us to develop the right solutions for the current challenges in the regulatory reporting environment for our well-known customers and to further expand our consulting services in the field of regulatory reporting internationally. Your tasks will include:
- Regulatory consulting: you advise our clients with the implementation of regulatory requirements (for example COREP, FINREP, AnaCredit);
- Support in strategic decisions for the implementation of new reporting requirements and their embedding in the operational business process;
- Technical analysis of regulatory requirements at national and European level;
- Independent performance of gap analyses and development of technical concepts and process flows;
- Support in the preparation of reports by financial institutions for the regulating authorities, e.g. ECB or Deutsche Bundesbank;
- Integration of regulatory indicators into the management regime of banks.
Ideal Candidate in general
- Higher academic degree (at least Bachelor) in business administration, business informatics, (financial) mathematics, economics, or law;
- Several years of work experience in the consultancy business or in the banking industry
- Extensive experience in regulatory reporting area or related areas;
- Sound understanding of recent and future challenges in the regulatory reporting area of the financial services industry;
- Knowledge of the industry-specific processes of banks;
- IT affinity and knowledge in banking and capital market specific software solutions are an advantage;
- English and German on advanced level;
- Availability to travel if needed;
- To be eligible for BearingPoint hiring process EU citizenship (passport) and already living in the Czech Republic.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of compliance related applications as Transaction Monitoring/Screening, Governance-Risk-Compliance (GRC) platforms, AI technology and Robotics;
- IT System knowledge: GRC-/CRM-Tool, Market risk & CVA systems (e.g. Algorithmics, Markit, Calypso, Numerix, Quantifi, Murex, Sungard);
- Expertise - creation of compliance/NFR target operating models / compliance target models, compliance risk management, behavioral compliance, compliance organization, compliance communication.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical (EUC Premium White Card Package);
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer