Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer @ BearingPoint
Are you looking for a dynamically growing and value-creating environment? Are you an experienced consultant in designing/implementing/integrating/supporting Salesforce solutions? Would you like to be a part of successful, growing, and amazing consulting team?
Our team in Prague focuses on the European market where we support our clients by helping them to accelerate and transform their businesses and integrate business and technology solutions into their daily operations.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Design, configure, code and test solutions considering platform’s best practices across distinct Studios and multiple Business Units from Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Analyze, debug/troubleshoot and solve technical challenges related to current implementation;
- Continuously develop the expertise on Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Provide technical guidance to the client and to the team;
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Advanced HTML, CSS, VanillaJS knowledge to build customized content blocks for Emails and Cloud Pages;
- Strong AMPScript knowledge to build personalized content for Emails, Cloud Pages, Marketing Cloud Apps (any other scripting language is welcomed too);
- REST API and SOAP API;
- Experience with SQL queries to segment audiences in Automation Studio;
- Experience with Journey Builder, Data Model, Triggered Sends, Marketing Cloud Connect, Social Studio, Mobile Studio;
- Continuous curiosity and creativity;
- Strong communication skills;
- Eligibility for employment within BearingPoint: EU citizenship and already living in the Czech Republic.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical (EUC Premium White Card Package);
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer