Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. All around the world, our people are driven by our passion for improving quality of life. We do so by developing innovative solutions to create liveable cities, to establish a people-centric future of mobility and to transform industries. Arcadis has been repeatedly recognized as the Best Company of the Year in Project Management at the CEE Retail Estate Awards over the past few years.
We are currently growing our Project Management team to meet the demands of our strong and growing pipeline of work. We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to be part of our team in our Prague office. A hands-on mentality, flexible commitment, and teamwork are typical of this position.
Your main tasks will include:
· Cooperation with the whole Project Management team including externals Partners;
· Participation on Project Procurement together with our experienced Project Manager and Cost Consultant;
· Involvement in preparation of the Project Execution Plan
· Support to the Project Manager during execution and hand-over of the project, together with preparing, checking and evaluating of project time schedules;
· Ability to carry out given assignments, from request to completion, with regards to time, quality, and safety.
· Knowledge of technical aspects of the building’s construction and development; ideally finished technical university studies
· Basic knowledge of Project Management processes and flexible attitude; able to travel and work both nationally and internationally in the short term;
· Excellent command of Czech Language (spoken as well as written)
· Very good English (active use in spoken and written form);
· Systematic, accurate and result-oriented approach;
· Team-oriented attitude;
· Good analytical and communication skills;
· Driving licence c. B.
What do we offer?
· Participation on exceptional and sustainable projects: www.arcadis.com/cs/czech/co-delame/nase-projekty/;
· High degree of freedom to carry out your tasks independently in an ambitious and driven team;
· Opportunity to work with different disciplines both within the team and within Arcadis;
· Development and training opportunities;
· Office in the centre of Prague;
· Quarterly bonuses, 25 days of holiday, flexible working hours, Home Office, language courses, educational programmes, and other benefits.
For further information, please contact our HR Manager, Jitka Machálková
Informace o pozici
- Arcadis Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Olivova 948/6, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Civil engineering and real estate trade, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.