We are digital transformakers delivering innovative technology consulting for businesses and improving business performance by making companies truly digital.
We are looking to hire technical consultants who are curious, creative and innovative and approach their jobs with a can-do attitude. You will work at the office located in the heart of Prague and serve customers from all over Europe. At Devoteam, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: a big company operating in 18 countries and a friendly environment that gives you a “startup-ish” feel.
Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
Become an IT Consultant! (Praha)
Are you interested in IT consulting? For those who are interested we have prepared 3 weeks training program (2 weeks of training and 1 week of preparation for the final exam) focused on the ServiceNow Platform. Once you finish this training you will be able to use your knowledge in our team in the role of technical consultant and will become a specialist in different areas such as ITSM, Customer Service, HR, IT Operations and others.
Get certified with Devoteam and boost your career which enables you to be part of international projects and teams as an IT technical Consultant in our company.
What can you expect on your first days?
- As a Devoteam Employee you will be part of the Training Program at the beginning of your career.
- Under the supervision of certified ServiceNow Instructors you will be able to gain your ServiceNow certification.
- Training includes many practical tasks that will allow you to try it and get real experience on how to implement the ServiceNow platform and how to work with it.
- The Program will also include basics of scripting, introduction to agile methodology and ITIL.
- You will be able to manage and maintain this cloud platform.
- The training will be in person from 4.10. - 15.10. at our office in Prague Ovocný Trh (if coronavirus allows it :).
What can you expect after the training?
- Communication with customers, design of technical solutions, customization and implementation on the customer side.
What do we expect from you?
- Passion and enthusiasm for IT
- IT education or relevant practical experience
- Basic IT knowledge such as scripting languages, databases etc.
- Analytical thinking, great communication skills and team player
- Advanced English (company language & communication language with our customers)
Employee perks & benefits
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- We value our consultants and consider their preferences when assigning projects
- Transparent career path including mentoring
- Unlimited contract
- Five weeks of vacation and four sick days
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits
Informace o pozici
- Devoteam, s.r.o.
- Ovocný trh 1096/8, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.