mgm has been developing web applications for more than 25 years: Commerce, Insurance and E-Government. More than 750 colleagues at our 16 locations represent our vision: Innovation Implemented. We are looking for your support in our internal team for our Product A12. A12 is a model-driven development platform for web based business applications.
Frontend Developer (m/f/d)*
- Implementation of complex React/TypeScript applications integrated with Java backend.
Web application frontend prototyping and development.
Collaboration with the business analysts and developers.
What we offer
A chance to join international projects with colleagues from all over the world and work with frontend technologies such as:
o React, Redux, Jest
o Node, Npm
A friendly, collegial team, flat hierarchies, and team events.
Team work based on individual and autonomous work of each member.
Flexible working hours, home office possibility.
Continuous learning and wide range of further training opportunities, e.g. by means of our internal and external training programme
- Secure permanent employment, business trips to other mgm locations.
- Regular feedback and development meetings.
What we expect from you
- Expertise in React & Redux.
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college).
- Excellent communication skills, sense of responsibility and team spirit.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- A passion for service oriented collaboration and communication.
- You learn to understand how things work rather than finding out by trial and error.
It is an advantage to have
- Experience with client side technologies such as: TypeScript, Redux-saga, ...
- Understanding of different data formats on the client side (JSON, XML) and REST interfaces.
*Your gender is not decisive for us, What is important is that you fit in with us.
Informace o pozici
- mgm technology partners
- Letenské náměstí 157/4, Praha – Bubeneč
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Programmer, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.