Bodycote is the world’s largest and most respected provider of thermal processing services that are a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain, and value-adding and proprietary specialist technologies which offer unique solutions for a variety of applications.
Bodycote’s Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Prague is one of our two Global SSCs. In Prague we support our business from around the Bodycote Group in Europe. This support covers a number of functional areas, specifically Finance, IT, Marketing, Payroll and Human Resources. In supporting our business, the Prague SSC aims to perform its functional work in a consistent manner across regions and divisions using simplified, standard end-to-end processes wherever possible.
The vision of the Prague SSC is to deliver excellent service through our core values: Honesty & Transparency; Respect & Responsibility and Creating Value.
Technical Training Developer
Bodycote is now embarking on the next phase of its ERP Programme to further support driving the business to new levels of customer service and increased profitability.
This is without doubt one of the biggest global programmes of its type. It will be based on the SAP S4/Hana platform and will span 23 countries and over 160 locations worldwide.
To support the programme there are several new permanent and fixed term contract roles for those who have the experience and skills to offer and would like to join us on this very exciting journey.
Training Developer will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the training and development material required to support the ERP programme. They will be required to support the Training Leader in the definition, design and development of that material.
This role encompasses the entire learning cycle from conducting, interpreting and prioritising training needs, determining and designing the appropriate learning intervention using a broad range of methodologies, along with delivery and subsequent evaluation of its effectiveness, for audiences across the business.
Working with the Training Leader they responsible for the creation of a range of development courses, materials and resources to appeal to differing learning styles whilst accommodating operational needs to delivering effective and motivating training to all employees.
This is a dynamic and diverse role that will enable the role holder to master a broad and desirable skill set that encompasses, effective planning, delivering results and relationship management.
Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):
- Previous experience in a similar role and global organisation essential.
- Experience of SAP S4/Hana and Enable Now a distinct advantage.
- Strong verbal and written skills with high level of attention to detail
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation. Experience of training SAP S/4HANA functionality and utilization of Enable Now.
- Experience in facilitating a training provision in a multi-faceted environment that encompasses a variety of roles, teams and individuals.
- Experience of developing e-learning and other training collateral and use/management of an LMS
- Self-directed individual capable of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive feedback.
Essential Job Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Utilizing the functionality of SAP’s Enable Now to maximise training efficiencies
- Identifying user training needs and assist in devising and managing user training programmes
- Liaising with supplying partners and the business in the creation of custom training material
- Involved with the mobilisation and implementation of the Knowledge Transfer Plan (KTP)
- Involved with the development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Involved with the development of End User Training material based on SOP documentation
- Schedule and provide dedicated end-user training
- Training of key users and end users
- Enable training materials to be available post go live for continued support
- Collage feedback from training undertaken and manage update of material based on feedback from users
- Travel: The role will involve limited travel both domestic and international as required
In return we offer
- Participation in unique technology business field
- Stable environment in a fun office
- International team consisting of 16 nationalities
- Great location in Prague 8 (5 minutes from Krizikova metro station)
- Attractive salary and excellent package of benefits as listed below
If you can demonstrate you have the above requirements then why not apply for this great opportunity and develop your career at Bodycote.
Bodycote is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or on the basis of disability.
Please Note - If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck in your job search.
Informace o pozici
- Bodycote SSC s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 671/15, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: Human resources, Coach / trainer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer