Analytic Company GmbH is an innovative and international company. With our high level of expertise in the field of market price analysis for the automotive industry, we are one of the leading companies worldwide. Our Know-How is the basis for the development of a unique and most transparent market price system we developed for the automotive industry.
Our office is located in Hamburg in Northern Germany with a splendid view of the Elbe-River and the harbour. We offer good conditions and innovative Know-How to help you achieve your professionalgoals, especially if you enjoy the use of innovative market price analysis. You will have the chance to develop your career in one of the most important industries worldwide. Analytic Company GmbHdelivers mathematical based modern technologies to the automotive industry to make market pricing extreme transparent
You are looking for a new professional challenge
in the environment of human resources
and external corporate representation
possibly support in high-end customer care?
- You take over the organisation and supervision of the recruiting and onboarding process
- Carrying out and, if necessary, being responsible for our HR department, starting with international recruiting, staff hiring, staff induction and support interviews, etc.
- Your tasks also include the decision-making of personnel enquiries, special agreements, maternity leave, parental leave, etc.
- You receive and analyse statistics and personnel evaluations and make decisions about personnel performance and developments.
- They are responsible for the company's external appearance and image. I.e. with applicants, as well as with important customers (e.g. managers of large car manufacturers, etc.).
Enrich the Analytic Company team. Apply with competence and interest in human resources, as well as external company representation, possibly support in high-end customer care.
- Open personality, communicative, service-oriented, resilient, committed
- Sensitivity and good human empathy for good staff care
- Curiosity for interested and appreciative communication
- Experience from employment in the human resources department
- Software affinity for Office applications
- English communication must be possible as we are an international team and also have international clients.
- Organisational skills for a workplace characterised by task diversity
- Perceptiveness to deal with changing requirements
- Ability to learn to meet demanding tasks and new challenges
- Eastern European origin or language skills are an advantage as our recruiting staff is also active in this region.
What we offer you:
- A permanent position
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths, direct reporting structure to management
- Employment in the very innovative IT industry
- Exciting, mathematical and IT-oriented environment and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- A central and beautiful office with a magnificent view
- Health promotion to keep fit
- Free of charge: snacks, water, soft drinks, fruit and vegetables, coffee and tea
Interested in prospects? Then we look forward to getting to know you! For applicants from non-EU countries, please note the following: Please enclose a copy of your work and residence permit for Germany/EU, otherwise we will not be able to consider your application.
Learn more about Analytic Company at www.analytic-company.com
Informace o pozici
- Analytic Company GmbH
- Hamburg, Germany
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or German (Basic)
- Salary: 2 500 – 3 500 EUR / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Automotive industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer