The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We operate in 110 countries.
Our purpose is to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the UK and other countries and increase appreciation of the UK’s creative ideas and achievements.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989.
British Council in the Czech Republic is currently looking for an agile and energetic person who is able to adapt quickly, for the Marketing Coordinator post. The overall purpose of this role is to support the implementation of the marketing plans of our Teaching Centres and Examinations Services in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. The role includes hand-on-work on marketing campaigns and requires excellent understanding of digital marketing channels and tools. It is an ideal opportunity for young professionals in the beginning of their career or recent graduates wishing to gain marketing experience in an international organisations.
The competencies, skills and knowledge we require for this full time job are among others:
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing or business
- Experience in a marketing assistant position at a national level within a medium or large organisation
- Demonstrable experience of implementing marketing plans
- Demonstrable experience in managing supplier relationships
- Strong level of written and spoken English (C2 level)
- Strong level of written and spoken Czech (C2 level)
The starting date for this position is October 2021 and the contract is full time for a definite period of two years (initially).
If you feel you meet the profile, please visit www.britishcouncil.cz (About us / Careers) for further information about how to apply.
The closing date for Applications is Sunday 3 October 2021.
Do not provide us with CVs or any other documents, please - they will not be used to make selection decisions. This is to ensure consistency in assessing all candidates.
Informace o pozici
- British Council
- Politických vězňů 935/13, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 28 750 – 33 083 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, The possibility of study leave, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Marketing, Brand manager, Marketing communication, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Politických vězňů 935/13, 11000 Praha, Česká republika
221 991 176