In this role, you will work with a highly dedicated and collaborative team in a truly International environment, you will be interacting in partnership with people from Latin America, EMEA and APAC region.
We are motivated by processing payroll data in a way that employees have a seamless payroll experience.
Whilst we are taking care of our day to day work, we are focused on enhancing the way we work and appreciate ideas and input from all our team members.
You are mainly responsible to ensure high quality of payroll relevant data and to prepare them accurately for the transmission to the payroll provider.
You also work very closely with the Finance Accounting organization on any questions coming up during the payroll cycle.
You are enthusiastic about best practices and are constantly looking for more efficient and automated ways to gather the payroll input.
You support the stakeholder process preparing business cases for the new approach based on data insights.
To be able to interact with the team members from different countries and regions, English and Czech is mandatory, other language capabilities are beneficial.
In order to enjoy the job, you like working with numbers and being focused on detail.
It’s certainly a bonus if you have already worked in an HR/Payroll function.
As payroll means working against strict deadlines you need to be well organized and excellent in managing your time.
One of your personality traits is keeping calm even in more hectic situations.
It is a plus if you have some experience in other EMEA and APAC countries, but this is not a must.
Last but not least, you know the terminology of Pivot Tables and V-Look-up and are able to use these functionalities effectively.
We are looking for member with responsibility, problem solving, communication skill as well as focus on teamwork in order to listen, respond and work constructively to other team members.
A person oriented on results who is always looking to improve processes.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Contract: Full time, Permanent/Unlimited
Working hours: EMEA (approx. 9am-5,30pm)
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Information about position
- AT&T Global Network Services
- Palachovo náměstí 726/2, Brno – Starý Lískovec
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Human resources, Payroll clerk
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 547 127 519