SAP Cloud Platform Integration developer @ BearingPoint
We are looking for a 3+ years experienced candidate who can develop several interfaces between S/4HANA, others SAP systems and non-SAP systems across multiple countries using SAP CPI.
- Previous experience with SAP CPI, HCI, PI/PO;
- System integration experience is mandatory;
- Implemented Cloud to Cloud and Cloud to On-Premise integrations;
- SOAP/REST APIs experience is a must;
- Worked JSON and XML Conversions, Groovy Script, Content Modifier, Request Reply, Multicast, Router, Process call, Local integration process, Exception sub process etc.;
- Connectivity using ABAP Proxies: Inbound Proxy and Outbound Proxy;
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture;
- Good English skills, German is a plus;
- Availability to travel 50% on site in Europe when needed;
- Eligibility for employment within BearingPoint: EU citizenship and already living in the Czech Republic.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical (EUC Premium White Card Package);
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer