Multi-Lingual Customer Service Representative
Our global Customer Service Representatives understand that at SPIROL, we strive to constantly exceed our customers' expectations and improve our service delivery to them.
SPIROL is expanding it's Customer Service function to support the CEE region, therefore, an exciting opportunity has been created in Slany, Czech Republic for a Multi-Lingual Customer Service Representative. Responsible for handling all order fulfilment duties including receiving purchase orders, co-ordinating with shipping and logistics and ensuring the customer receives the correct product, on time for seamless production, this role is responsible for the whole customer journey from order to delivery.
At SPIROL our Customer Service Representative understand their Customers are busy people and are so aligned to their needs that they proactively remind the customer when a regular order needs to be placed, making outbound as well as inbound calls. The Customer Service Representative reviews and escalates customer matters to the appropriate levels of management to ensure that the customer experience meets SPIROL's Vision and is innovative; exhausting all options available in the pursuit of the customer being delighted with SPIROL's service and support.
Our ideal Candidate will:
· Be multi-lingual speaking Czech / Slovak, English as a minimum, intermediate German is a big advantage
· Have a friendly and outgoing disposition
· Have prior Customer Service Experience making inbound and outbound calls
· Experience with any ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.)
· Excellent Written and verbal communication
· Demonstrable experience of work proactively, with minimum supervision. This role will be the only Customer Service Representative in the Czech Republic
· Experienced in handling all customers queries including complaint handling and resolution.
Informace o pozici
- SAS SPIROL
- Středočeský kraj
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient), German (Intermediate)
- Salary: 2 000 – 2 500 EUR / month
- Benefits: Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Sales, Customer service, Automotive industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer