SW Tester/Documentation Writer
Join our growing software development team full of career opportunity. We are an established IoT solutions provider, expanding with exciting new projects in industrial and retail segments.
Start making your mark in an international group environment with the opportunity to influence tactics and/or strategy from our central Prague based office.
Contact Veronika for further details or apply directly with your CV.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
You will be part of an agile scrum team. You will cooperate with the Product Owner on analyzing the customer requirements and definition of test cases and acceptance criteria. You will prepare the test scenarios. You will execute automated test in cooperation with the developers and user acceptance tests with the customers. You will create user documentation in English and German languages.
MUST HAVE COMPETENCES
- Precise and analytical thinking
- High quality demands
- German and English langue spoken/written
- Generic IT Overview
- Able to understand customers' business use cases
- Able to communicate with the customer and the development team
NICE TO HAVE
- Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, X-Ray)
- Basic C# knowledge or other programming language
- Czech language
WHAT AWAITS YOU,
besides top technology and great coworkers?
- A small creative team with a high degree of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Work in our office based in the very center of Prague or from home (when appropriate)
- Language lessons, additional training, time for self-education
- Pension or life insurance benefits, contribute towards meal vouchers
- 25 annual leave days, 5 sick days
- A career in an international company
Informace o pozici
- Kapsch BusinessCom IoT Solutions s.r.o.
- Opletalova 1535/4, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Pre-intermediate)
- Salary: 60 000 – 100 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, SW architect, Programmer, Tester, Quality Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.