We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You can find out more about us:
Marketing Specialist - Content writer
As a member of the Marketing Team, you will be involved in shaping the voice of Pricefx by writing and editing copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media). You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and other marketing roles to create this copy as well as perform thorough research and interviews to understand our, products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
You’ll join a dynamic team of marketing professionals as a member of a diverse cross-functional department comprised of roles ranging from Content and Customer Marketing, to Partner Marketing, Event Marketing, Public Relations and Demand Generation.
You will be in charge of…
- Produce written materials in a variety of formats, including Web and interactive content, print collateral (press materials, brochures), speeches and other thought leadership pieces, that resonate with the target audience
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise and persuasive to help bring the program strategy to life
- Understand the target audience to translate copy and design into compelling creative
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team from concept development to delivery of final the product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to teams
- Revise copy based on feedback/direction
- Proofread written work and online content
- Juggle multiple assignments and work in a high-pressure environment
- Manage time and establish priorities while maintaining flexibility to respond to changing demand
- Help communicate creative ideas in presentations
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communication, English, or other relevant fields
- Strong written and verbal communication English skills
- 3+ years' experience copywriting for SaaS companies
- A deep desire to make marketing beautiful, exciting, and exceptionally clear and easy to understand
- Excellent writing and editing skills with demonstrated experience in conceptual writing in marketing or advertising, Web, product, brand messaging and promotional copy
- Ability to quickly grasp technical information and integrate into your copy
- Be a true team-player and cherish teams’ success
- Comfort with multiple stakeholders working process
- Attention to detail and accuracy, productivity, and time management
- Fluent English knowledge is a must
- Other European languages are a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- To be authorized to work lawfully in the Czech Republic
Other job specifics...
- Location: Price f(x) s.r.o. Praha, Czech Republic
- Employment contract: permanent
- Full-time employment
- Some remote work possible
- 10-20% possibility to travel – Some international travel required
- Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English and include the sample of your creative work
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing communication, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer