Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our Global Centre in Pilsen - one of our six Global Development Centres specialising in banking software managing transactions and ATMs worldwide. In fact, we are responsible for 33% of the ATMs worldwide!
Since 2015 when Pilsen Global Development Centre was founded, we have managed to build a clear and strong position within Diebold Nixdorf. We have become a provider of important support for global products and projects and have been entrusted with the development of the Vynamic View banking supervision system. Our vision is to continue growing and acquire other interesting strategic projects for Pilsen.
As a Software Engineer you will join a team of 30+ software, QA engineers and team leaders who are responsible for global projects of various complexity that can require up to 8-9 people and can last from 3 months to 3 years. While our team’s main domain is ATM software we also operate hardware and have about 50 types of ATMs in our lab that you will be able to look inside. In fact, we are currently working on a new ATM that is going to offer a new set of possibilities - from opening account to signing contract or debit card issuing.
If you are interested in a successful career in a global, reputable company and a leader in the market working on international projects, apply today.
With us, you can:
- Start and develop your career in fintech industry
- Contribute to the ATM application development process
- Implement a solution according to the defined specifications
- Cooperate on project documents (specification, diagrams, flows, documentation)
- Contribute to the integration phase of the project
- Ensure functional scope and quality of the developed components
- Communicate within the development team and with a project manager, solution architect, and eventually also with customers
- Participate in build, configuration, and distribution management
What will you use?
- Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- .NET framework applications programming or Java
- Build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Continuous integration mechanism
- Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Bitbucket, or similar tools
- Issue tracking systems and best practices (eg. Jira)
- Version control systems e.g. GIT
- English on a daily basis (both writing and speaking)
What will you get?
- A fixed salary with an annual bonus – We like to reward those who work to the fullest
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Possibility to travel – You have the possibility to visit clients all over the world (on hold during pandemic)
- Flexible working hours – We don’t use any attendance system. We trust each other and we do things our way
- Working from home – While we love working from the office, there are days when staying at home is better
- Working from home allowance in amount of 705 CZK gross monthly
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- And other small things that make our lives more pleasant: English lessons – Because we work globally - on international teams (on hold during pandemic)
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Relaxation zones – When your head is tired
- Meal vouchers – We are located in the center, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare
- Pension insurance contribution – We plan for the future
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation
The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
Informace o pozici
- Diebold Nixdorf s.r.o.
- Poděbradova 2842/1, Plzeň – Jižní Předměstí
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer