Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Java Software Engineer
We are currently looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our Global Centre in Pilsen - one of our six Global Development Centres specialising in banking software managing transactions and ATMs worldwide. In fact, we are responsible for 33% of the ATMs worldwide!
Since 2015 when Pilsen Global Development Centre was founded, we have managed to build a clear and strong position within Diebold Nixdorf. We have become a provider of important support for global products and projects and have been entrusted with the development of the Vynamic View banking supervision system. Our vision is to continue growing and acquire other interesting strategic projects for Pilsen.
As a Java Software Engineer you will join a team of 20 people, software and QA engineers responsible for the servers tied to our ATMs. Our middleware solutions enable banks to offer more features like various authentication methods be that fingerprints or facial recognition. Moreover, we are now introducing a new functionality that is a real game changer for us - our product is taking over the responsibility of switching!
If you are interested in a successful career in a global, reputable company and a leader in the market working on international projects with big banks such as Santander or Citi, apply today!
With us, you can:
- Start and develop your career in fintech industry
- Work with global banks on international projects
- Supervise and contribute to the development process
- Train and develop junior colleagues
- Implement a solution according to the defined specifications
- Cooperate on project documents (specification, diagrams, flows, documentation)
- Contribute to the integration phase of the project
- Guarantee the functional scope and quality of the developed components
- Communicate within the development team and with a project manager, solution architect, and customers
- Participate in build, configuration, and distribution management
- Once you understand our products better you will specify architecture of software components
What will you use?
- Java EE, especially EJB 2.1 / 3.0, JDBC
- JBoss AS or IBM WAS
- SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Web services (SOAP or REST)
- JSF, XML, HTML
- Build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Nexus
- Bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Version control systems like GIT
- English on a daily basis (written and spoken)
What will you get?
- A fixed salary with an annual bonus – We like to reward those who work to the fullest
- Career possibilities – Work to become a Team Leader or specialize and get deeper knowledge in your field
- Possibility to travel – You have the possibility to visit clients all over the world (on hold during pandemic)
- Flexible working hours – We don’t use any attendance system. We trust each other and we do things our way
- Working from home – While we love working from the office, there are days when staying at home is better
- 5 weeks of vacation – We love our work, but we do not live to work
- And other small things that make our lives more pleasant: English lessons – Because we work globally - on international teams (on hold during pandemic)
- MAKRO card – To save on shopping
- Relaxation zones – When your head is tired
- Meal vouchers – We are located in the center, a great selection of food is guaranteed
- Public transport contribution – We contribute to your year-long fare
- Pension insurance contribution – We plan for the future
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation
The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
Informace o pozici
- Diebold Nixdorf s.r.o.
- Poděbradova 2842/1, Plzeň – Jižní Předměstí
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer