We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You can find out more about us:
Success Operations Specialist
As part of the Customer Success Operations team, you will assist with administrative tasks, material creation, event coordination and overall contribution to our customer’s success operations efficiency. You should excel in administrative efforts such as the execution of legal documents or the billing and be capable of using tools like Salesforce to track progress or identify gaps. You should be able to recognize opportunities for improvement.
The global Customer Success team is fast-paced, and it requires you to multitask and well respond to stress and deadline. You are expected to work individually as well as within a team, which requires daily communication and exchanges, but also back up your Success colleagues in order to ensure flawless support to various team members. This is an entry-level role.
You will be in charge of:
- Provide administrative support to all client-related operations
- Facilitate & support internal projects and tasks, as assigned by Success Operations Lead
- Assist the Success Team with order management, legal material creation, follow up, distribution and storing of such material
- Conduct customer billing efforts such as manual invoice, credit note issuing
- Create, monitor and alert Success Team on customer engineering tickets statuses
- Prepare support and other reports on demand for customer business reviews
- Support periodic and ad-hoc report requests as desired (forecasting, support, engineering tickets, risks, variable pay data, etc.)
- Setup yearly Customer Engagements in our CRM
- Assist with internal systems data accuracy
- Request for References (including new prospects, G2C, partners, etc.) are timely followed up and documented in internal systems
- With the Revenue team and Marketing, select suitable candidates and assure
- Stay up to date with new releases and product material, distribute for timely follow up with customers
- Work as a liaison between Marketing, Revenue, Finance, Engineering, Product, Customer Solution and Legal teams to ensure customer material is reviewed, closed, booked, and documented in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with marketing material creation (may include articles, deck, QBR material, reports, tech. documentation, Case Studies and success stories, etc.), preparation, storing and distribution of the material
- Coordinate language translation wherever appropriate
- Organize, coordinate and document internal team meetings and external customer meetings (onsite/offsite) including Meeting Notes
- Support Success Managers with customer training coordination, which may include proposal creation, billing and follow up
- Gain customer insights, understand our product offerings, and help sail through the SaaS economy with ease and understanding
What should you have to succeed:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ideally min. 2 years of experience as an assistant or other administrative role
- You must be a self-starter and quick learner, independent & capable of working on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Attitude driven by wanting to help and support with genuine smile on your face
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Be a true team-player and cherish teams‘ success
- Enjoying collaborating with cross-functional teams and people
- Willing to go extra mile without being prompted
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, other language preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactivity Hands-on experience with ERP/CRM systems, MS Office Suite, Confluence, JIRA is welcomed
- Technical aptitude and marketing sensitivity
- Ability to work in fast and ever-changing environment
- Reaching efficiency goal and increasing efficiency of the Customer Success team (# of accounts/ARR managed increasing, more customer time over admin time)
- Increased customer engagements number and client’s expansion Compliance with Pfx processes (measuring quality of Success Team’s work)
- Smooth and timely execution of success ops task
This would make it easier:
- IT and pricing knowledge
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics:
- Applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
- We offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- We are looking for people to work on-site after a lift of current restrictions (under normal circumstances, this role is not a remote one, although the home office is possible upon agreement)
- We require a clean criminal record
- Prague, Czech Republic
What will you love about us:
- Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team.
- You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone).
- Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office.
- We will be glad to tell you more about our benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Mírně pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na dovolenou, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Příspěvek na vzdělání, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Práce převážně z domova, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, Možnost si napracovat hodiny, Dovolená více než 5 týdnů, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Vlastní organizace náplně práce, Možnost studijního volna, Účast na zahraničních konferencích, Individuální rozpočet na osobnostní růst, Vyhrazený čas na inovace, Rozjezd zcela nového projektu
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Prodej a obchod, Zákaznický servis, Marketingová komunikace, Specialista marketingu, Pracovník back office
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel