International company is exclusively searching for a suitable candidate as
We are looking for a new colleague in the Logistics department. If you have logistics experience and ability to lead people, you can be the right one.
- Overall Responsibility => Support upper manager to managing Logistics Warehouse businesses in Kolin Service Centre.
- Commercial responsibility => regular communication with customers and managing customer relation., Searching for local new business opportunities, new customers.
- Financial responsibility => Annual budget preparation and Monthly financial control (PL/BS result).
- Operation management responsibility => Lead WH team and deliver good service result for customer (operation Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Compliances).
- HR responsibility => Labor force management based on business volume.
- Other => Act as the main decision-maker in crisis operation situations.
- Internal communication => Supporting other logistics organizations in other Toyota Tsusho branches, Daily, weekly, monthly reporting to relevant superiors.
- Master or Bachelor degree in technical sector, logistics specialization is an advantage.
- Min. 6 years experience in logistics.
- People development skills.
- Active knowledge of Czech and English.
- Driving license B.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and Office.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork capability.
- Flexibility and willingness for business trips.
- Communication and organization skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering allowance.
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system).
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Operational Leasing for Toyota cars.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
- Drinks at the workplace for free.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: Kolín – Ovčáry.
Informace o pozici
- Toyota Tsusho Europe SA Czech Republic Branch
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Purchase, Top management, Logistics Manager, Category Manager, Acquisitions Manager, Operations Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer