UniCredit Services S.C.p.A. org. sl. (US) is a Group Global Company of services, providing Information and Communication Technology for UniCredit Bank. UniCredit Services employs approximately 8000 colleagues and operates in 9 Countries: Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, Great Britain, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary.
Business and Application Analyst CARDS
Unicredit Services is looking for BUSINESS and APPLICATION ANALYST for CEE CARDS unit.
Our team is delivering ICT services in the Card payments area for Unicredit Banks in CEE region. If you would like to help us to move it to the next level we will be happy to have you on the board!
What we expect from you:
- You must have a solid background and understanding of the Card payments domain and its principles. You will be focused specifically on ATM and 3D Secure services, but will contribute to other areas as well e.g. Card Management System, POS terminals, MC/VISA relationship management etc.
- You will be working closely with various teams with a different knowledge domains – empathy and open communication is the key!
- You have to be experienced in vendor management – some of our current platforms are being outsourced to third parties and you have to make sure that they deliver on time and keep the highest possible service levels – this is a bit of a challenge but also one of the most exciting part of this job!
- You are feeling comfortable with business analysis and solution architecture – you can act as the „owner“ to make sure that business requirements are met and all stakeholders are on the same page.
- You love data! You must be able to analyze large sets of data and come up with ideas how to improve the overall Service Performance (e.g. ATM network availability, Authorization rate etc.).
- You are „in the driving seat“– you are directly contributing to the strategy of the department rather then being the one driven by another person or circumstances.
- You are willing to „get your hands dirty“ and work outside your area and responsibility – getting the job done is the ultimate goal in our team!
What we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Birthday leave
- 6 sick days
- Meal ticket (110 CZK fully paid by employer)
- Point of benefit cafeteria (Benefit +) – 20 0000
- Trainings (hard skills, soft skills)
- Career development
- Pleasant work environment with excellent traffic availability (walking from the Budějovická metro station within 10min or by bus the 1st stop)
- Safe parking of your motorcycle or bicycle in the building is free
- Excellent services and shopping facilities at the BB Center complex
- Canteen directly in the buildings Filadelfia
Location: Prague / CZ
Contract type: full time
Entry Date: 2021
Informace o pozici
- UniCredit Services S.C.p.A organizační složka
- Želetavská 1525/1, Praha – Michle
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Středně pokročilá), Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova
- Zařazeno: Bankovnictví a finanční služby, IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, IT analytik, IT konzultant, Programátor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Želetavská 1525/1, 140 92 Praha 4 – Michle, Česká republika