Petyovský & Partners, founded in 2015, is a Czech immigration law firm with offices in Prague and Brno. Our team of dedicated professionals has more than 30 years of cumulative experience dealing with immigration & relocation issues for corporate and individual clients in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Immigration and Relocation Consultant
We are currently seeking for a full-time Immigration and Relocation Consultant to join our team located in our Prague and Brno office.
- Bachelor or second degree university student
- Very good knowledge of both written and spoken English and Czech
- Experience in a similar position is a big advantage but not a must
- Excellent communication skills and interest in further self-development
- Advisory to clients in the application process for work/residency permits/visas and related issues
- Communication with relevant Czech Immigration authorities
- Client communication and assistance in meetings with Czech Immigration authorities
- Relocation support to clients
- The opportunity to work for a fastly growing consulting company
- A friendly working environment
- Work within a young, talented team
- Competitive remuneration
- Room for professional growth
- Other benefits
Please leave a note if you apply for the position in our Prague or Brno office.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- Petyovský & Partners s.r.o.
- Bašty 413/2, Brno – Brno-město
- Poupětova 1339/3, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources, Services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Poupětova 3, 17000 Praha – Holešovice, Česká republika
777 903 287