WOOD & Company was founded in 1991 and headquartered in Prague, our reach spans the region, and stretches out to investors across the globe.
A pioneer in Emerging Europe, WOOD has executed many of the first CEE equity trades and landmark investment banking transactions. Our electronic trading platform was the first in the region, and remains the best. We are continually expanding our relevance and reach in these ever-evolving markets.
We are known for our local expertise, truly international perspective, dynamic approach and decades of experience and are ready to share these with you. Thanks to our international, yet welcoming, corporate culture, you can develop meaningful professional and longstanding relationships with employees, peers, partners and clients.
Equity Research Intern
Equity Research Intern
We are looking for a junior colleague for our Equity Research Department. Based in Prague, you will be supporting our analysts, preparing data for reports and presentations, and maintaining company models and industry databases. You will provide the information our analysts and clients (mutual funds, pension funds and hedge funds from across the world) use to make informed investment decisions.
The candidate we are looking for should be hard-working, attentive to detail and intellectually curious. This is an entry level role. We do not require any special skillset, except for a good command of the English language, both written and spoken. You will learn everything you need to know on the job.
WOOD & Co. is a leading investment bank in Emerging Europe, with over 270 employees in six offices across Europe. You will be a part of an award-winning team of 20 analysts, who cover over 180 listed companies across EMEA. While working primarily with our Prague staff, you may also support our analysts in London, Warsaw, Athens and Istanbul.
This is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students. Working alongside experienced colleagues, you will have the chance to learn financial modelling and gain a deeper understanding of the financial markets and various sectors of the economy, all while working flexible hours, in order to combine the job with your academic commitments.
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Good command of English
- Basic command of MS Office
- Diligent, curious and attentive to detail
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING:
- An opportunity to launch your career in an established financial institution Work alongside — and learn from — a team of experienced equity analysts Learn how to source, order and interpret data
- Master MS Excel and get a basic grasp of financial modelling
- Work flexible hours, in the Centre of Prague, in a welcoming international environment
Immediately or upon agreement
Informace o pozici
- WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s.
- náměstí Republiky 1079/1a, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Financial analyst, Broker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, also suitable for graduates.
nám. Republiky 1079/ 1a, 11000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika