Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Technical Product Support - ATM cash machines
Provide technical support and training to Diebold Nixdorf Service Operations and local Service Partners in the country. Is the first contact point of the senior field service engineer in case of Hardware or Software incidents and problems.
You are responsible for
- Supporting a medium-size product range, not just in terms of the number of products but also in terms of their complexity and similarities to other supported products. Processing support inquiries from local Service Partners and local Service Operations.
- Monitoring product and service benchmarks
- Identify bad actor terminals and technicians challenges, and propose improvement action plans.
- Creating, reviewing and improving technical documentation and problem reports. Distributing information to the field.
- Manage all technical aspects for assigned products from introduction to the local market till end of service.
- Work with Service Operations to define the most efficient repair strategy)
- Field Change Order planning, follow-up and reporting.
- Assuming responsibility for moderately complex tasks related to the management and further development of the group's internal processes.
- Observe technical and process problems at all times and consolidate information at country and area level.
- Technical university/bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years working experience in a similar technical function, in the same or relevant industry.
- Customer focus
- Deep product knowledge of relevant industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in using the relevant tools and procedures (ticketing systems, test & diagnostic tools, trace analysis, …)
- Understanding of the related customer processes and work environment.
- Interpersonal competence for training and coaching.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Good spoken and written Czech and English; other languages an advantage.
- Strong ability to remotely support engineers.
- Availability for travelling all around the Country/Area and others as needed.
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Windows operating systems.
What will you receive?
Great team of colleagues
A fixed salary with an annual bonus – we like to reward those who work to the fullest.
Flexible working hours – we trust each other and we do things our way.
5 weeks of vacation – we love our work, but we do not live to work.
Mobile phone and notebook – we offer an unlimited tariff and 10GB of data.
And other small things that make our lives more pleasant:
English lessons – because we work globally in international teams.
MAKRO card, VIP Datart – to save on shopping.
Meal vouchers – a great selection of food close by is guaranteed.
Cafeteria bonus scheme – choose the benefit you like.
Public transport contribution – we contribute to your year-long fare.
Pension insurance contribution - We plan for the future.
Informace o pozici
- Diebold Nixdorf s.r.o.
- Siemensova 2717/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer