At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We are looking to hire someone to be part of operations and continuous improvement of our B2B eCommerce platform and Customer experience solutions. Join AB InBev to lead the team serving more than 5.000 customers in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Italy and other European markets.
We dream big, seek new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
IT Service Desk Specialist
- Cultivate a high degree of customer service for all support queries, adhering to service management principles whilst approaching tasks with an agile mindset.
- First point of contact for all customers in need of technical assistance, taking ownership of customers problems and translating technical information correctly back to them.
- Recording of information, events, problems, etc. in the respective resolution logs. Identify and apply the best solution based on issue and details.
- Perform remote troubleshooting or walk the customer through the problem solving process, before case re-direction to other teams.
- Direct cases that cannot be resolved directly to correct next level of support, ensuring accurate information on details for other IT teams is maintained.
- Create and document knowledge, processes and maintain records, following appropriate methodology and procedures.
- Identify, suggest and implement service/process improvements, with a particular focus on improving customer satisfaction and/or automation of repetitive tasks.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High level of service mindset, self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer support.
- Advanced organization and collaboration skills as well as effective communication (both written and verbal).
- Knowledge of French, German or Dutch language is essential.
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today!
Information about position
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- Vyskočilova 1422/1a, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Dutch (Advanced), French (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Listed in: Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.