What is waiting for you
Fine Pack SE is a provider of custom sustainable packaging and marketing solutions for some of the most recognisable international retail and e-commerce brands, such as L'oreal, Phillip Morris, Casio, and many others. Currently we are expanding our international acquisition team, and looking for a Business Development Manager for Scandinavia. And will focus on penetrating and capturing packaging needs for enterprise retail, e-commerce, and fashion brands located throughout Scandinavia + Netherlands (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Netherlands). With Fine Pack SE, you will have the opportunity to work alongside seasoned industry specialist that will support you in developing your account portfolio, as well as help you develop your professional skill sets to be successful.
What skills and knowledge should you posses
We are looking for an experienced individual that has a keen business acumen coupled with strong drive to achieve.
- University / High School Degree
- At least two years experience in B2B sales, preferably with previous experience with protracted sales cycles and complex RFQ / Tender submissions.
- Strong pro-customer orientation, dynamic personality, team player
- Very good planning, organizational, analytical skills
- Native or Excellent English mandatory, but additional languages (Swedish, Danish..) welcome.
- An ability to clearly and easily communicate with multiple stakeholders across functional lines.
What the job entails
- Conducting business negotiations with FMGC companies across several market segments.
- New market development and saturation.
- Deepening brand awareness through marketing and sales activities
- Increasing the profitability of the business development division
- Active participation in the market to support key business transactions
- Market monitoring, contract management
- Fulfilling sales and marketing strategy
- Participation in client events and fairs
- Business Development
What can we offer
- Attractive compensation package
- Motivating bonus scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Other benefits
- Friendly and dynamic corporate environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Partial home office is possible
Informace o pozici
- Fine Pack SE
- Drtinova 557/10, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or Swedish (Proficient) or Danish (Proficient)
- Salary: 40 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Dog-friendly office, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing and industry, Account Manager, Sales representative, Sales manager, Regional Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.