We are a power management company made up of over 92,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities—and the positive impact we can have on the world.
Eaton is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to develop innovative solutions for our Industrial Control and Protection Division (ICPD. Responsible for driving Cyber Security Architectures, requirements and guide others in implementation. The devices focus on communication and automation technologies. Therefore, technical knowledge understanding is useful.
Location: Prague, Innovation Centre
- Be a contact person for the integration and implementation of cybersecurity-relevant process models within the ICPD division for compliance with standards
- Evaluation, specification, implementation, introduction and maintenance of cybersecurity-oriented engineering tools
- Independent cooperation with the Cybersecurity-CoE sector to define cybersecurity requirements for ICPD products and ensure project success in cross-departmental cybersecurity relevant projects
- Creation of cybersecurity concepts and requirements
- Monitoring, conducting and advising cybersecurity-oriented reviews
- Support for engineering tasks e.g. requirements and change management including FMEA (Failure- Mode- Effects- and Criticality-Analysis) and Lessons-learned measures
- Support in data collection and analysis of cybersecurity-oriented process and project data
- B.S. in software/firmware engineering or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of software development
- Experience in Cyber Security engineering work including
- Good MS Office knowledge and experience with FMEA
- Flexibility and team orientation as well as communication skills
- Good English skills in word and writing
Those skills are welcome:
· German is beneficial
What can you expect from us?
- International team of professionals, opportunity to learn new technologies
- Focus on technology and innovation
- Roomy offices, excellent canteen, table tennis, yoga on site, cycling and sport friendly environment
- Annual bonus, multisport card, office hours flexibility, nursery contribution and other benefits
- Home office, flexible working hours
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team, worldwide spread of contacts and projects.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is important for us.
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day.
- Green company targeting carbon neutrality in its operations by 2030.
The Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) offers an exciting and engaging environment for creative engineers who are looking for great learning, advancement and technology leadership opportunities in a broad range of technological fields and in a highly diverse team of researchers and engineers.
With over 150 employees we are a vibrant fast-growing Engineering and Innovation Center for electrical, green energy, vehicle, and aerospace applications for the region focus on businesses in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Development engineer, Research and development worker, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer