Are you a detail-oriented person with great organizational skills? Do you enjoy working with colleagues from all over the world? Do you enjoy the challenge of working on several projects at once and are able to handle them with ease? Join Ataccama as our new Back-Office & Finance Specialist and help us manage invoice management, travel and expense reports, and much more.
Back-Office & Finance Specialist
- Invoice management: Gather invoices, manage the approval process, and enter them into our accounting system (Axapta), contact suppliers.
- Travel reports: Stay in touch with our colleagues and ensure they deliver all the necessary documents and bills (sometimes you will need to proactively remind them). Prepare documentation of travel expenses and allowances for accounting for all Ataccama entities.
- Expense reports: Collect all necessary documentation of expenses from colleagues across all our entities.
- Ad hoc reports for the finance department: Phone billing, company car logbooks, managing company debit cards, etc.
- Help with a business trip organization: Search for and book plane tickets and hotels, arrange travel visas for colleagues from our other offices (mainly the UK, Australia, etc.).
Is this you?
- You’re detailed orientated and not afraid of numbers and accounting.
- You have experience with Excel (you know your way around spreadsheets, simple calculations, formatting, etc.).
- You’re a fluent Czech (or Slovak) speaker (our accounting system is in Czech).
- You enjoy communication in English - you’re not afraid to speak. You can handle communication with our colleagues from all over the world.
- You’re not afraid of making calls in both English and Czech. If something doesn't go smoothly, you’re able to make a call and solve it.
- You have a good working knowledge of Google Drive.
- You’re ready to work full time.
What else would we appreciate?
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented approach.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- You’re not overwhelmed when working on several things at once — you can prioritize tasks and keep your cool.
- You don’t mind working on your own, but you’re also happy to work as part of a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
Informace o pozici
- Ataccama Software, s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 668/136d, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Assistant, Invoice clerk, Back office worker, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer