IPG Mediabrands is an international media agency representing the Universal McCann and Initiative brands in the Czech Republic. We operate in 130 markets worldwide and employ 13,000 media and marketing specialists. There are 45 of us in the Czech Republic, we all know each other, our corporate culture is open and friendly.
Media Planner for LEGO
Are you interested in the media world? Are you a LEGO fan? Do you enjoy cooperation with multiple markets? Are you looking for international experience? If your answer is yes, then you are exactly who we are looking for! We are currently expanding our international REEMEA team (23 markets) and looking for a new Media Planner for our client LEGO.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Gathering insight and reports from both local markets and international sources
- Taking part in regional media recommendation preparation
- Participating in meetings with client and Initiative network
- Supporting markets in evaluating media solution
- Ongoing contact with regional client and local markets
- Managing all communications in appropriate manner
What skills and experience you should have?
- 2 years of experience from media agency (offline media)
- Knowledge of offline and reporting
- High school or university education
- Advanced English written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365 (advanced knowledge of Excel is a must)
- Experience working virtually across multiple countries is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
What do we offer?
- Working for an interesting and well-known client
- International experience
- Exposure to 23 markets
- Flexibility & independence
- Various learning & development opportunities
- Colleagues from multiple countries
Informace o pozici
- IPG Mediabrands CZ s.r.o.
- Thámova 183/11, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Media, advertising, and PR, Media Planner, Data analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Thámova 183/11, 18600 Praha 8 – Karlín, Česká republika
737 210 716