What is waiting for you
For our newly created team we are looking for talented new employees. You will work on technically challenging and interesting tasks in the field of software for biometric systems (fingerprints, face recognition etc.). The work includes development of biometric infrastructure (device drivers, libraries), middleware, interconnected systems, in small extent also applications or server/cloud software.
Our main programming language is C/C++ and main operating systems Windows and Linux, but we will welcome additional knowledge of other languages (C#, Java, Swift, Kotlin) and OSes (Android, iOS).
You do not need to be an expert in all of this stuff. As we are hiring multiple new engineers, we can adjust your specific tasks to your skills and experience.
If you like this kind of versatile, non-boring job, want to work with friendly people in a nice environment, appreciate the stability of a large multinational company without the usual rigidity, and want to see the results of your work distributed all over the globe, keep reading...
· Develop software primarily in C/C++ for Windows and Linux.
· This software includes e.g. device drivers or device communication libraries, biometric SDKs, biometric middleware and interfaces, remote management infrastructure, security infrastructure. The exact scope of work will be adjusted to your knowledge and experience.
· Optional: Develop the software for other OSes (Android, iOS) and programming languages (C#, Java, Kotlin, Swift).
· Participate on creation of specifications and documentation of the software and its modules.
· If successful, this position may evolve to a Team Leader position.
What skills and knowledge should you posses
· A fast learning, innovative and persistent person with wide interest in applications like system programming, applied cryptography, identification and authentication.
· Substantial experience in C/C++ programming.
· A good working knowledge of either Windows or Linux, and at least basic knowledge of the other OS, including software development on and for these OSes.
· At least basic knowledge of at least one additional high-level programming language: C#, Java, Swift, Kotlin.
· Working knowledge of source code management and configuration, preferably git.
· Knowledge of multithreading/multitasking, interprocess communication and other aspects of system programming.
· Ability to complete tasks independently, with minimal supervision.
Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Which competences are an advantage
· Knowledge of software development for Android or iOS.
· Knowledge of device driver development for Windows, Linux or other OSes (iOS, Android).
· Knowledge of supporting device virtualization for VMware or other virtualization platforms.
· Knowledge of supporting remote device access for Citrix or other remote desktop server platforms.
· Knowledge of secure and platform independent coding.
· Knowledge of applied cryptography, PKI, X.509 certificates and information security principles.
· Knowledge of Python for task automation purposes (build & test scripts).
· Basic knowledge of AI and deep learning.
What can we offer
Competitive salary package and yearly bonus
Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
Flexible working hours
In-house free English classes
Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
Informace o pozici
- DigitalPersona Czech s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 94 000 – 139 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Research and development, C++ developer, Embedded engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer