ELC GROUP is a fully-fledged global regulatory partner, working with major pharmaceutical stakeholders for over a decade. The company is now facing an exciting time with further expansion of the business, leading to a number of opportunities arising to join the ELC GROUP team.
Business Support Coordinator with Mandarin language skills
It's an exciting learning opportunity for Mandarin speaking, detail oriented people! The main responsibilities of the Business Support Coordinator’s role consist of: providing administrative support to Business Development Executives by liaising with internal and external stakeholders, preparing contracts for clients according to received specifications and managing vendors.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with different departments concerning all aspects of potential sales activities and contracts.
- Prepare business presentations, draft quotations, service proposals and contractual agreements according to internal and external quality standards.
- Ensure that all types of contracts related to pharmaceutical services are according to pre-approved templates, that all agreements are validated and finalized as per the company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare and update project announcement materials.
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences, coordinate events.
- Track and keep accurate records for on-going client’s requests, sales documentation, as well as review and follow up of corrective documentation.
- Communicate with clients for business related matters if needed.
- Coordinate resolution of unbilled and unpaid sales.
- Manage the Customer Relationship (CRM) system on a daily basis.
- Have a clear oversight of all vendors and identify, qualify, negotiate and maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure that cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in vendor management role
- Advanced (preferably native) Mandarin and advanced English language skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive consensus among stakeholders
- Cold calling experience is helpful
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and problem solving
Informace o pozici
- ELC GROUP s.r.o.
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Sales, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer