WALMARK is a company with Czech roots founded in Třinec almost 30 years ago. Our most famous products include Martians, Biopron, Proenzi, Prostenal or Urinal.
As of March 2020 we are proud member of STADA Arzneimittel AG, a world leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals. STADA Group was founded more then 125 years ago, currently has subsidiaries in more then 31 countries, sells its products in approximately 120 countries and employees more then 11.000 employees worldwide.
PORTFOLIO MANAGER STADA MENA
- STADA is a leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals. With a long-standing heritage rooted in pharmacies, we are perceived as a reliable and trustworthy partner for 125 years. With our products we help people protect and regain a dignified and able life. With our proven Generics, we ensure that everyday health remains affordable. To our employees, we offer an attractive working environment in which they can develop personally.
STADA is seeking an experience Portfolio Manager to join our global team. The candidate will have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and an understanding of the global market. This position is available to be based from our STADA offices in either in Egypt (Cairo), Czech Republic (Trinec or Prague) or Serbia (Vršac or Belgrade), reporting to the Head of GETM, who is based in Dubai.
YOUR MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze the Corporate Pipeline to identify potential projects/products that fit STADA MENA’s portfolio strategy
- Evaluate project/product opportunities initiated by Global Portfolio Management, liaise with Commercial and Marketing leads, provide reliable analysis, submit business cases and manage the post submission evaluation/execution process by leading cross functional teams with Portfolio, Technical development, Finance, IP/Legal, Regulatory and Marketing
- Stakeholder Management to ensure HQ/local commercial/Marketing/Supply/Finance and Regulatory alignment & support the product launch processes.
- Define and execute portfolio strategy in line with the company geo-expansion strategy i.e. Africa
- Manage and lead multiple, complex projects with limited supervision
- Active membership of the STADA Business Development community
- Track record demonstrating the continuum of experience and success in Portfolio Management, from methodologies for potential product / portfolio identification through due diligence
- Keep all information tracked and visible including input for monthly business reviews
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND:
- 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing of prescription products (different Therapeutics Areas) or analytics background (IQVIA or similar) in a medium to large size reputable organization/s
- In-depth understanding of pharmaceutical industry within the region, market trends, statistical analysis and the techniques and application of primary market research.
- Understanding MENA markets to develop proper portfolio growth strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of key business functions such as Market access, business development, marketing
- Market & portfolio understanding which is required to anticipate trends/drive portfolio growth
- Strategic thinker, innovative, able to drive multiple simultaneous initiatives, able to work under pressure
- Analytical skills supporting quick grasp of market/financial data in order to process business case driven recommendations (mastering Excel a given)
- Excellent leadership, managerial, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented, focused, energetic, and enthusiastic
- IT savvy and process orientation
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Medicine
- MBA, Master Degree and/or Post Graduate Diploma in Sales Management, Marketing or related fields from a reputable university will be an advantage
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Challenging job within international evironment
- Personal development
- Competitive remuneration
Informace o pozici
- WALMARK, a.s.
- Siemensova 2717/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Třinec – Oldřichovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Pharmaceutical, Brand manager, Category Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer