Oxford University Press - Educational Support Consultant, Czech Republic
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
OUP, the leading global ELT publisher, is seeking a highly motivated Educational Support Consultant to add to its Czech Republic based team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Educational Support Consultant role is part of the ELT Consultants Team who work to support the Account management strategy for the Czech Republic. The team provides support by virtual prospecting and email-prospecting to schools in the country/area and speaking to key decision makers across educational establishments.
The Educational Support Consultant will be responsible for promotion and retention of our products and services through prospecting, placing evaluation materials, booking interactions for field-based colleagues and raising awareness and following up on events and exhibitions. This will be achieved via virtual communication and consistent with the division's strategic objections.
The Educational Support Consultant provides valuable support across OUP print and digital portfolio, promoting the value of our proposition. They will also support our digital subscribers to enhance the customer experience.
The responsibilities of this position;
1. Make outbound consultative marketing calls to create and maintain relationships with customers in order to promote OUP offer.
2. Support customers for their decisions around the ELT portfolio.
3. Provide customers with inspection materials across the portfolio (Print and Digital) in order to meet business targets.
4. Make outbound consultative marketing calls supporting OUP CR’ product campaigns.
5. Keep the CRM (iTrack) database updated with any new information gathered during calls.
6. Collaborate with colleagues to improve working practices, attend regular 1-1, team meetings, and communication sessions; keep up to date by attending in house briefings and conferences off site when requested.
· Works well independently and as part of a team
· High level of self-motivation
· High level IT skills, including virtual meeting tools and other office programs
· Good time management and organisation skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
· Native Czech speaker
· Motivated by learning
· Telephone marketing/sales experience
· Experience of working with a CRM system
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.
Informace o pozici
- Oxford University Press - organizační složka
- Jihočeský kraj
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Marketing, Training and education, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Opletalova 919/5, 11000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika