Solarity is a distributor and solutions provider of photovoltaic systems. We offer a complete assortment of on-grid and off-grid modules, inverters, mounting systems and essential accessories to PV professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We stand for flexibility, individual approach and trustworthiness. We build on mutual trust and long-term cooperation. We bring the latest smart technologies to market thanks to a close collaboration with top world manufacturers.
We are growing and looking for new talents for various exciting positions to grow our business further and help solar become the dominant source of energy in the world.
We are Solarity.
An international Distributor of Photovoltaic Systems. We spread our expertise in renewable energy opportunities. We are an international team of 70 enthusiasts bringing the latest technologies to the market that have a positive impact on the environment for these and future generations.
- Event marketing - responsible for 4+ fairs/exhibitions per year + All Trainings with vendors + All Solarity trainings
- Supervision of Content Marketing activities (using tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio + ActiveCampaing for Email marketing)
- Web analytics and web management of all Solarity websites, experience working with Eshop is advanted
- Supervision of graphic design of marketing and business materials, both internally and externally (banners, logos, brochures, leaflets, merchandising, etc.)
- Social Media Campaigns for Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube - preparation, execution, optimization, evaluation
- Off-line and online marketing campaigns with Marketing Manager (PPC, Display, External Marketing campaigns, PR)
- Co-creation of marketing strategy and plans with Marketing Manager
- CSR projects - responsible for all projects
- Marketing support and help for the creation and maintenance of marketing budgets and department administration & communication (Trello, monthly updates, internal communication, etc.)
The ideal candidate:
- Is a responsible, careful and reliable person, with an eye for detail and design
- Creative and proactive
- Good communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and finish given tasks on time
- Interested in B2B marketing
- Interested in own personal and professional development
- Interested in photovoltaics and have a positive attitude towards renewable energy
- Has a university degree, preferably in the field of marketing/communications
- EN min C1 and fluent in at least one of the following languages CZ, PL or HU
- RU, UA, Balkan languages are a plus
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Interesting work in the field of renewable resources
- Opportunity to grow in a fast-growing international company
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of occasional work from home
- Personal development support
- Attractive annual bonus based on achieved results
- Corporate benefits (meal vouchers, Multisport card, 2 sick days, transport allowance and more)
- Offices in the centre of Prague right next to the Národní třída metro station
Informace o pozici
- Solarity s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 74/2, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Serbian (Proficient) or Hungarian (Proficient) or Polish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Sales, Marketing communication, Marketing policy, Marketing analyst, Marketing specialist, Event Specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer