We have a fantastic opportunity to offer a trainee program for Test Automation Consultants. We are offering you the opportunity to gain expertise in all facets of testing and test automation and become part of a team with some of the best test automation consultants in the world!
What you will do as a trainee
- You will learn about the market leader's software test automation tool (Tricentis TOSCA) and how to use it to create the best tests, so you can fulfill customer requirements.
- You will learn and get certified in the practical application of TOSCA and testing in general.
- You will start as a consultant for test automation at one of our customers.
What you bring with you
- Software development sounds interesting to you and testing whether something works as it should is your thing.
- You look forward to new challenges and like to analyse them to find problems
- You like to travel to distant countries
- MS Office is no problem for you
- Communication in English is mandatory
And what comes after that
Once you've completed your training, you'll get the chance to work on real projects with our dedicated team of some of the best in the field. This way you will learn how automation actually works. More concretely, it looks like this:
- You will create automated test case portfolios for clients and maintain control over the testing process.
- You will manage the daily test operations and ensure that all quality issues are resolved.
- Very soon we will hand over a high level of technical responsibility to you and you will contribute to the success of the team.
What are your benefits with us?
- A high-quality notebook and a cell phone with contract
- Flexible start/end of working hours and occasional work from home with self-organization of the job
- Professional and personal development opportunities with an attractive career path
- 25 days holiday per year and paid sick leave, paid flights and expenses for traveling
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and open, appreciative interaction with each other
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary of 40.000 to 60.000 CZK
A word of advice
Don't worry if you're brand new to our industry. Apply anyway! We value strength of character and experience and don't hire based on CVs. If you are intelligent and willing to learn, we have the patience to teach you!
Are you up to the challenge? We thought so! Then send us your documents.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Who we are
Here at Automators, we understand that the rapid pace of modern software development has brought enormous challenges for everyone in development and testing, which is why different strategies in automation have become necessary. We are a leading software test automation company and are on the cusp of tremendous growth with our highly talented and multi-certified testing engineering team.
Informace o pozici
- Automators GmbH
- Škrobárenská 502/1, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 40 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer