Our Embedded Software Department in 2N is currently looking for Senior Android System Developer. Working in the team includes development of software for door communicators, attendance and access control system or answering units. Our cloud services are subsequently linked to these products, the mobile and desktop application and more. Our devices rank among the very best in their class and are sold the world over as part of complex access control, security or home automation systems. They are unique in their quality and functions which we are continuously improving. We continuously follow technological trends – we have adopted agile methodology for development and use tools such as GIT, JIRA or GitLab CI. We develop software for several platforms and our work also includes automatic testing.
As Android System developer you should have experience with Linux development, be interested in Android OS and willing to learn a lot of new things. You will be cooperating with experienced colleagues and other experts in the field.
SENIOR ANDROID SYSTEM DEVELOPER
What will you do at our company?
- Development for Android OS devices (kernel, bootloader,…); 2N is developing its own portfolio of answering units based on this OS
- Implementation and integration of drivers into OS Linux / Android, extension of Android API
- You will be part of a team developing complex projects, connecting intercoms, answering units, mobile applications, and more.
What do you need to have to work at this position?
- Knowledge of programming languages (C / C ++, Android mk script, JAVA advantage)
- Experience with programming in Linux (synchronization tools, threads and processes)
- Enthusiasm for finding new ways and solutions
- Knowledge of Android Internals is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English language (the team language is english)
Why will you enjoy working at 2N?
- You will enjoy working in the environment of a prosperous and stable European company that is a part of the Axis group
- Open company communication and open-minded team
- You will have a great deal of autonomy in decision making (we assess results)
- You will work with top-class technologies that are used worldwide
- We offer performance bonuses
Informace o pozici
- 2N TELEKOMUNIKACE a.s.
- Modřanská 621/72, Praha – Modřany
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Company catering, Cafeteria, Corporate preschool, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Telecommunications, Research and development worker, Android developer, C# developer, C++ developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer