WHAT WE DO AT PLANRADAR
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 60 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In March 2020, PlanRadar raised €30 million in Series A funding to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and the Czech Republic is a key piece of that puzzle. We’re on the hunt for experts who know the region inside out and can help us make an impact.
YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar is based in Vienna, which has been ranked the best city in the world for quality of life for the last 10 years in a row. As a member of our expert Marketing team, you’ll be based out of our spacious Vienna office. Our building is right in the heart of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, music, museums and more.
As you’ll be taking ownership of the strategy for your region, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas in a range of content formats and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Your role comes with a competitive salary and performance-related bonuses. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with plenty of team events, company breakfasts and other benefits.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
WHAT YOU‘LL GET TO DO FOR THE CZECH REPUBLIC
As our Content Marketer Czech Republic you will be digging into what’s happening in our markets, working closely with sales, external agencies and digital tools. You’ll be our customer advocate for the region, telling their stories and creating content that educates them on how best to leverage tech or what’s trending in their niche. You will drive visibility of our online presence organically through on-page and off-page SEO techniques. While constantly considering our customers in the market, your target will be to increase PlanRadar’s visibility and drive organic lead generation across the Czech Republic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS, YOU
- Increase the organic visibility of the PlanRadar website in the Czech Republic
- Be responsible for writing effective marketing copy that drives impact – headlines, SEO tags, subject lines – and creative content ideas through research
- Own the planning and tactical delivery of all content marketing for the Czech Republic
- Bring an understanding of SEO concepts to optimize search traffic through keyword research, content analysis, link building and more
- Analyse the performance of content to drive improved outcomes
- Oversee the regions PR agencies and freelance content writers
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate is a data-driven storyteller that can develop impactful content with a focus on using data and technical standards to drive results
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in content marketing & content writing
- You have excellent operational skills to deliver a diverse portfolio in a fast-paced environment
- You have an understanding of analytics and SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Hrefs, SEM Rush
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have impeccable spoken and written skills in Czech and fluent business English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarters in the center of Vienna (1010)
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive base salary & performance-related bonus
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
- Participation opportunities
- Company events
- Fruit basket
- Free snacks & drinks
- In-house trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Referral program
- Company laptop
- Health promotion
YOU SHOULD ENCLOSE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV with photo).
The annual gross salary for this position based on a full-time employment depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience ranges from € 43,400.- to € 56,000.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance.
Informace o pozici
- PlanRadar GmbH
- Vienna, Austria
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer