TBM Evolution is a unique and dominant business information company in Europe. We are a team of professionals and experts with more than 15 years of experience in the events management industry. We connect business with the information it needs across all industry sectors and all geographical regions.
International Conference Producer
International Conference Producer (F/T)
Who We Are
TBM Evolution Group is an event organizer which produces business meetings meticulously designed to meet the fast-changing information needs of professionals engaged in all business functions across a large number of industries.
For our Production team we are looking for an ambitious, driven and confident person with strong academic and excellent communicative and research skills. You will be responsible for the content development of highly commercial conference programs and for running the meetings onsite.
- Researching and analysing the feasibility of developing topics into commercially viable events and determining the validity of timing and location
- Developing conference programmes through in-depth research with leading industry experts
- Attracting relevant speakers and liaising with them throughout the conference production cycle
- Cooperating with the sales, marketing and sponsorship teams with the final aims of delivering a great product and maximizing conference revenues
- On-site event management working with speakers, sponsors and delegates to ensure the smooth running of the 2-day conference
- Providing post conference content and market reports
- Excellent written and spoken English (Other languages are an advantage)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to identify global and industry trends
- Good copywriting skills and a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding communication skills - Ability to interact with people from different backgrounds
- Exceptional organisational skills including time management
What we offer
- Training and development plans tailor-made for every employee
- Young, international and multi-lingual working environment
- Daily communication with leading international industry professionals
- International travel
- Clear targets and time lines for promotion within the company
- Above average basic salary plus performance-based bonuses and commissions
Interested? Send CV to: Tony Gibbons
Informace o pozici
- FIN-to Group s.r.o.
- Koněvova 2660/141, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 30 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Media, advertising, and PR, Publishing, press, and printing, Training and education, Journalist, Publicist, Editor
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled.
234 697 981