Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic employs more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in approx. 160 countries. The company is focused on collaborating with stakeholders around the world to take healthcare Further, Together. At Medtronic, we value what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations.
A Day in the Life
An opportunity for a Pricing Strategy Analyst has opened within a Pricing Intelligence Group located in Prague.
The Pricing Intelligence Group is involved in the execution and continuous improvement of all Medtronic’s pricing processes within specified geographical regions, across multiple business units, and in support of the Business Unit pricing leaders.
The ideal candidate is a proactive and curious data analyst with BI visualization tool experience who will support the EMEA BU pricing leader executing and managing the strategy through providing relevant pricing analytics and insights which supports pricing decision making.
The Pricing Intelligence Group enables the creation of a pricing culture through insightful analytics, dashboards, tools, standardization of processes and metrics in all business units, across geographies, in line with corporate strategy.
Translate business requirements into insightful analytics
Draft recommendations to the BU pricing leaders based on insightful analytics
Support the pricing strategists in clarifying and performing ad hoc pricing analysis assignments
Work with various teams to help create meaningful tools, dashboards and reports and coordinate with the analytics team for delivery of the report
Identify, organize, coordinate, evaluate and measure impact of price improvement initiatives
Support the continuous creation, elaboration and delivery of pricing guidelines
Carry out pricing analysis to help position new products or/and adjust the pricing guidelines of our existing products
Collaborate in various pricing processes and projects across BU and the region
• Data Analytics experience required (3 years minimum)
• BI visualization tool experience (6 months minimum)
• Advanced Excel
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Curiosity, proactivity and passion for data analysis
• Team player
Nice to Haves
• Quick learner with motivation for personal development
• Flexibility to switch between the tasks and working to deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Presentation skills
• Excel VBA skills, SQL
• Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Project management experience
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via https://jobs.medtronic.com/jobs/regular-senior-pricing-strategy-analyst-97626
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 2,000 employees.
Information about position
- Medtronic Czechia s.r.o.
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Sales, Health and social care, Sales analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer