Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic employs more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in approx. 160 countries. The company is focused on collaborating with stakeholders around the world to take healthcare Further, Together.
A Day in the Life
As Business Process Improvement Analyst you will be responsible for executing existing standard reporting on regular basis and provide updates about operational results in ITC to key stakeholders. You will be investigating data sources and controlling reports outcome. You will be responsible for troubleshooting the occurred issues. Based on business needs provide ad-hoc reporting.
Successful candidate will have opportunity to get solid knowledge of finance operations/processes in data field and Accounts Receivables, self-development also to increase your analytical skills within Excel, SAP, BEx Analyzer, VBA, etc. As an individual you should have a drive for continuous improvement initiatives and be able to work on further enhancements of already existing processes/reports, also to investigate, design and deliver new reports based on business requirements.
On regular basis monitor processes and provide standard reporting updates to key stakeholders
Investigate and analyze AR data - work with systems (SAP, BW HANA, BEx Analyzer) to prepare data sources for the reporting
Working in conjunction with enabling functions within ITC stream
Owning the SharePoint admin tasks within the ITC stream
Technical, analytical and constant automation project ownership
Deliver high quality reports based on individual report levelling
Think outside of box, troubleshoot and offer solutions to resolve complex situations
Collaborate to ensure reporting purpose is at high standard
Ad-hoc analysis on request
Provide technical support and training to the ITC stream
Keep technical process documenation and flow charts up to date
Working with BI to automate current and future self service reporting and cube structure
Active participation in MOS initiatives
• Strong analytical, curiosity and attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
• Experience from a reporting/data analysis position would be an advantage
• VBA SQL very good knowledge to create tool independently
• Ability to work under pressure and in fast pace environment
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Performs independently, stick to deadlines and follow standard procedures
• Grasp on business processes and technical learning quickly
Nice to Haves
• AR background preferred
• SAP knowledge an advantage
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via https://jobs.medtronic.com/jobs/business-process-improvement-analyst-95999
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 2,000 employees.
Information about position
- Medtronic Czechia s.r.o.
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Health and social care, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer