We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You can find out more about us:
Performance Engineer - Perform
- Provide professional and timely service of performance-focused “perform” work to customers and colleagues alike so we can help our customers grow their business
- Participate and contribute to our family with your skills and personality
- And finally, learn and grow in our company
You will be in charge of…
- Performance focused problem-solving on the application layer of our Pricefx products as well as on the platform (database, java server, integration components), using various debugging tools)
- Test and verify performance issues on our test platforms, reproduce the behaviour
- Investigations into various events such as performance alerts from our Monitoring platforms
- Internal as well as, if necessary, customer dialogue in writing and over the phone
- Remote sessions with Pricefx, partner and customer experts to progress our performance-related investigations
- Designs and develops support systems to monitor application and entire platform (processor, memory, disk, log errors) performance status
- Identifying performance-related generic SW bugs, documenting them and reporting them to our Development team
- Maintain applicable performance-related documentation
What should you have to succeed:
- To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…
- but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested in Pricefx!
Following experience is required:
- Prior performance experience in multi-tier Java-based applications
- Knowledge of Java programming, Groovy knowledge is an advantage
- DB – experience with one of MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle
- Linux light-admin (Debian ideally)
- SaaS support experience very welcome
- Flexibility, analytical thinking
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Solid knowledge of the English language (written & spoken)
- 3 years of experience at least
- Hradec králové
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- The candidate needs to have a work permit or permanent residence in the Czech Republic.
What will you love about us?
- You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives
- As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx
- We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly 2800 CZK IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
- Bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment. We value collaboration, teamwork, and inspiration.
- Once a year, Pricefx-ers from around the globe gather in another Country to celebrate. We work (and play) hard throughout the year. So, our All Hands is the perfect time to meet face to face with disjointed voices you've had many meetings with over the phone, plan for the year ahead, but most importantly get to know each other better in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
- We now offer an additional day off during your birthday month and on your anniversary month at years 3, 5, 8, 10. In your anniversary years, we also provide a special token of our Pricefx appreciation.
Information about position
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Basic), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Application SW administrator, IS Support, Tester, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer