We are an expanding crystal export company situated in the center of Prague. Following the same traditions since 1845, we bring a modern twist to our designs and want your help to expand and maintain our already strong customer base in more than 70 countries worldwide.
EXPORT SALES MANAGER
Are you a natural born salesperson, who is great with people, and has out of this world communication skills? Does a systematic style of work come natural to you? Can you motivate your colleagues, not only with your dynamic, responsible work ethic, but also with your friendly personality? Do you thrive in situations where thinking outside of the box is not only expected, but also encouraged? Then you are just the person we are looking for.
You will be expected to:
- Develop new business relationships and maintain relationships with existing clients worldwide
- Develop business opportunities within new territories
- Create strategies and responsibilities for achieving sales targets
- Monitor sales around the world
- Show initiative and be proactive
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- University degree preferred
- Fluent English speaker
- Working knowledge of any other languages is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Enthusiasm for traveling and an interest in various cultures as well as flexibility and ability to work well under pressure will be appreciated. The position reports directly to the owner of the company.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and other benefits
- A small and friendly work enviroment
- The chance to let your sales expertise shine
Informace o pozici
- Bohemia Jihlava, a.s.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Sales, Sales representative, Sales manager, Regional Business Manager, Sales Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer
Rohanské nabřeží 657/7, 18700 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika