We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You can find out more about us:
Marketing Specialist - Media Design
The Media Design Specialist is an in-house video production & graphic design position within the Global Marketing department of Pricefx, reporting to EU Marketing Manager and the Chief Marketing Officer.
The role will be a direct individual contributor, charged with the precise execution of the Pricefx brand across a wide range of visual marketing materials including promotional and product marketing video, sales materials, event marketing materials, branded collateral and promotional giveaway materials, e-newsletters, digital advertising, and more.
You’ll join a dynamic team of marketing professionals as a member of a diverse cross-functional department comprised of roles ranging from Content and Customer Marketing, to Partner Marketing, Event Marketing, Public Relations and Demand Generation.
You will be in charge of…
- Design and production of high volume of in-house video projects, ranging from customer case studies and product marketing overviews to sales focused content marketing.
- Scheduling and management of in-house production studio and project management
- Design and production of a wide variety of advertising, product marketing, marketing collateral and sales enablement materials
- Executing and evolving the brand and visual strategy of the company toward further differentiation and recognizability
- Ongoing support for corporate design projects including annual reports, board presentations, and internal company ‘swag’
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in an agency design function or in-house marketing unit design function
- Portfolio demonstrating professional multi-tactic execution of visual brand strategy and video examples
- Adobe Suite proficiency – After Effects, Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator
- MS Office Proficiency, specific emphasis on PowerPoint
- Be a true team-player and cherish teams’ success
- Comfort with multiple stakeholder working process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, productivity, and time management
- A deep desire to make marketing beautiful, exciting, and exceptionally clear and easy to understand
- Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language would be a plus
- Fluent English knowledge is a must
- To be authorized to work lawfully in the Czech Republic
Other job specifics...
- Location: Praha, Czech Republic
- Employment contract: permanent
- Full-time employment
- Some remote work possible
- 10-20% possibility to travel – Some international travel required
- Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English and include the sample of your creative work
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with a respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
By applying, you confirm that you acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Marketing, Brand manager, Graphic designer, Designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer