NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 17 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
Mobile developer for Security software (Android)
We are building a new small team of mobile developers and we are searching for Android developers. Our mobile application development is focused mainly on user identity verification and secure authentication with great emphasis on user experience and simplicity of usage as well as user privacy. Our Apps are used by millions of users worldwide and provide smooth access to banks and government services.
- You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with product owner on product delivery in required time frame and quality
- You will analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification
- You will design UML architecture and contribute to implementation of reusable software components
- You will work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your source codes or binaries.
- You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
- You will technically support and develop junior team members
- You will be involved in qualification and integration of new mobile devices for the area of government services (e.g. mobile passport verification terminals).
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in SW development and 2 years of professional experience with development on Android platform.
- To succeed at this job, you must have good knowledge of Android platform and mobile application development, good understanding of web technologies, experience with UML and continuous integration.
- You should have English on communicative level.
- It would be preferred if you have experience with other mobile platforms and programming languages (iOS, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, .NET, C++, python), experience with NFC, smart cards, cryptography, PKI, biometry.
- It would be good if you have experience with UX design and testing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (currently fully remote)
- Up to 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Technical and personal trainings (including access to Udemy platform)
- Language courses
- Multisport card/Benefit Plus (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
Informace o pozici
- Želetavská 1449/9, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Java developer, Android developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 724 478 674