Join Altersis, s.r.o., a fast growing company with French roots.
We are located in the heart of Karlín - 3 minutes from the metro station.
In our IT and Engineering divisions, everyone can find their niche. We will be happy to meet you for a coffee in our offices in Rustonka Park.
We deliver highly specialised talents in outsourcing projects for clients such as SKODA DIGITAL, Thales, NCR or Cegelec.
Our employees and colleagues are the most important people for our company. We value their work and we want to offer them the best conditions and possibilities for their personal and professional growth. We like to surround ourselves with people who want more than just a warm chair in their career - people, who are not afraid of a challenge and their work makes them happy.
We are not a huge corporate, nor are we a fresh start-up. We are a smaller, stable company with a clear vision.
Do you want to become our new teammate?
TECHNICAL WRITER - RISK IT
For our client, leader in banking systems and analytics industry we are looking to hire a qualified, experienced:
TECHNICAL WRITER I Risk IT
We currently operate in a predominantly home-office setup.
Your tasks responsibilities:
- Writing technical and human focused documentation and manuals for our ongoing and new systems.
- Work together with developers and end-users to produce deep and reliable documentation to be used in a mission critical system with minimal downtime allowances.
- Self-manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
You should possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in writing technical or user facing documentation and manuals
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong interest in Information Technology and Financial Markets
- Ability to learn new business and technical topics and to produce useful and trustworthy documents
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Collaborative working style
- Knowledge of the ISO27k standards family
- Good understanding about practices and methodologies like ITIL, DevSecOps and OWASP
Preferred skills/qualifications – the following skills and knowledge about the listed technologies would be a plus:
- Familiarity with modern application design, information architecture, IT security, technical specifications, test cases.
- Comfort using GitHub
- Exposure to cloud providers (AWS, AZURE, Google)
- Security Scanners (Arachni, HPFortify, Burp Suite, Sqlmap)
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with a sense of humour, good communication and collaboration skills, motivated and flexible.
Start date of assignment: ASAP
Initial contract duration : until end of Q4, with possibility of extension on a quarterly basis
Degree of employment: Full-time
Information about position
- Altersis s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 693/10, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 70,000 – 90,000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technical Writer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer