We are a tech-driven, Fortune 1000 company and one of the world’s leading brands in payments technology. We operate in over 30 different countries, with 22,000 staff and in the last four years, have seen our share price rise by over five times! Our portfolio of services continues to evolve through our own organic development of solutions such as Unified Commerce and is accompanied by a range of acquisitions across distinct, integrated SaaS solutions such as Active Network and Advanced MD to technology enablers such as Sicom, TSYS and Realex.
ACS Application Analyst - Senior
For the Access Control System product team managing the e-commerce 3D Secure authentication platform, we are looking for an analytical person with an IT background, strong willingness to learn, ability to analyze and orient him/herself in the web of IT systems and services.
Your job will be to support, analyze, improve and design the current and new application systems and solutions based on current technological possibilities and market demands, in the area of payments industry, especially e-commerce authentication.
You work on this position means:
- You will need to get yourself acquainted with various specifications, gathering and selection of relevant data
- You’re working on creating various analysis
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new solutions
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Document interfaces
- Certification process with card associations, testing
- Implementation/operation support of our clients
- Working on various technically oriented tasks
- You are no stranger to Elastic Search/ Kibana and you will be able to use it to mine data for your reports
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies
- You are part of a team - the profile of tasks might change based on the actual need. Sometimes it's more analytical and supportive to clients, sometimes it's more requirement specification and solution design. And sometimes it is just testing. We are not looking for a hero, but a team player. We are not building a team of heroes, but rather a team of people cooperating together ona various tasks related to the managed product.
- Although this is a senior position, you will still be required to have a strong willingness to learn new things.
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Experience in banking/card sector, online payments, e-commerce welcomed
- Ability to understand and explain technical details
- Experience with system design, writing analysis
- English + Czech; work place in Prague, possible commuting from surroundings is possible
- Were working ideally as Solution Architect/Analyst, Business analysts, Tester, Developer
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant positions.
- You are expected to have general curiosity, willingness to learn, examine how things work, willingness to broaden your knowledge across different systems, ability to define the desired objectives, motivation to drive yourself to achieve the given goals
- Open to ideas, ability to prioritize work and work according to given priorities. Orientation to an efficient value delivery.
- Place of work – Prague 10, close to the metro station Strašnická
- A wide range of corporate benefits (5 weeks of holiday, 5 sick days, meal tickets - fully paid by the employer, Benefit Plus package in the amount of CZK 6,000 per year / possibility to use for health, relaxation, education or vacation /, pension and life insurance contribution, home office)
Informace o pozici
- Global Payments Europe, s.r.o.
- V olšinách 626/80, Praha – Strašnice
- Požadované vzdělání: Vzdělání není podstatné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá), Čeština (Výborná)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Kafetérie, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Práce převážně z domova
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, IT analytik, SW architekt, Tester, DevOps vývojář, Datový analytik
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel